Getting re-tuned Friday at AVT Performance

GK_crewchief

Kenne Bell Boosted
Established Member
Well a few months back I installed my JLP Comp R 3" exhaust kit but I was too busy with work to get down to Arthur Todd's shop AVT Performance in Conway,SC and have him re-tune my truck for the exhaust, so this Friday morning I am taking the trip down there and he is going to re-tune the truck. I'm not sure if I will see any kind of big gains, but the engine is sure breathing a lot better than before with my old exhaust and headers. My last dyno tune numbers were

Street Tune: 605HP/623TQ at 15psi 14* timing 93oct. Fuel with 4lb lower/3.5" upper Run Conditions 72*F 36% Humidity

Race Tune: 639HP/693TQ at 19psi 18* timing VP C16 Race Fuel with 4lb lower/3" upper Run Conditions 83*F 66% Humidity

I'll post up some new numbers when I get back Friday.

Black02SVTL

#746 of 4726
Established Member
Subscribing.
Dont sell it, you'll regret it.
I'm glad I'm going to see some before and after numbers on the comp r exhaust.

Last edited:

GK_crewchief

Kenne Bell Boosted
Established Member
UPDATE:

The truck made 621hp/650tq with timing set at 14 degrees and 93 octane on a Street Tune! We didn't do a C16 race tune pull and he checked all the information in my current Race Tune and he said I will be fine. But I know those numbers would have jumped up nicely if we did a C16 fuel dyno pull!!! Thanks Arthur!
IMG_0155.jpg

Last edited:

GK_crewchief

Kenne Bell Boosted
Established Member
The difference between my last dyno numbers and new ones with the JLP Comp R exhaust were 16HP/27RWTQ. Not too bad I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread