Getting back in the game

03sixbanger

Derrick
Established Member
I have been away from Terminators (or mustangs all together) for about 5 years, and I've decided to return. I plan on picking up an 03 vert this weekend if all goes well. Supposedly it has a ported Eaton, 60lb injectors, ford racing fuel rails, and an aeromotive fuel pump. The first thing I intend on doing is a VMP TVS blower upgrade. Will that setup be sufficient for fuel? Or would the Lethal budget return kit better suit my needs? I want to be around the 600hp range.

Also, the last cobra I had was an 03 KB car tuned by Joe at Dynospeed, and I know that he doesn't tune them anymore. So who is a good tuner in the Nashville, TN area? I don't mind driving 3-4 hours, I just want a good tuner.

Zemedici

Established Member
I have been away from Terminators (or mustangs all together) for about 5 years, and I've decided to return. I plan on picking up an 03 vert this weekend if all goes well. Supposedly it has a ported Eaton, 60lb injectors, ford racing fuel rails, and an aeromotive fuel pump. The first thing I intend on doing is a VMP TVS blower upgrade. Will that setup be sufficient for fuel? Or would the Lethal budget return kit better suit my needs? I want to be around the 600hp range.

Also, the last cobra I had was an 03 KB car tuned by Joe at Dynospeed, and I know that he doesn't tune them anymore. So who is a good tuner in the Nashville, TN area? I don't mind driving 3-4 hours, I just want a good tuner.

fuel you have now should be alright.

What size pump is in it? Single pump?

Woody6799

Established Member
If you are running the factory pumps you will need a BAP to push some power. Other than that the factory system with 60#s should get you up and going with a TVS swap

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
You'll find one.

Have you tried looking on the cobra facebook groups? Seems like people are constantly posting their cars for sale on there.

Users who are viewing this thread