getting another F150, few questions

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
We have a 2016 3.5EB with the 6spd. Have had it about 1.5 years. Toes my 6500lb boat with ease and is quick, for a truck, in stock form. Love it so far.

We got a certified pre owned. That came with a 5 year/100k mile power train warranty from Ford, not some 3rd party. Also came with 1 year bumper to bumper.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Im on the fence now on getting the truck mentioned originally, waiting for the 2021 f150 or keeping my 15 gt and getting a beater truck. I hate to get rid of the car but the poor thing sits more than I use it. I drive my lightning everywhere now and the car kind of gets neglected. Just hate to see it go

snakecharmer

Established Member
The only issue I had with my 5.0 2015 F150 was a front bearing issue that Ford refused to fix for 2+ months. Powertrain wise it was flawless. I didn't buy out the lease when it expired though because they would not fix the bearing issue in a timely manner.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
The only issue I had with my 5.0 2015 F150 was a front bearing issue that Ford refused to fix for 2+ months. Powertrain wise it was flawless. I didn't buy out the lease when it expired though because they would not fix the bearing issue in a timely manner.

Dont blame, i would not buy out the lease if you had issues that the dealer slacks to fix.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Im on the fence now on getting the truck mentioned originally, waiting for the 2021 f150 or keeping my 15 gt and getting a beater truck. I hate to get rid of the car but the poor thing sits more than I use it. I drive my lightning everywhere now and the car kind of gets neglected. Just hate to see it go
I hardly ever drive my Mustang. It's a 15 with less than 13K. I just really love my Truck. Without a doubt if I went to one vehicle it would be bye to the Mustang.

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I hardly ever drive my Mustang. It's a 15 with less than 13K. I just really love my Truck. Without a doubt if I went to one vehicle it would be by to the Mustang.

Pretty much the boat im in now. I drove mine today to run it some but it still doesnt justify keeping it at this point. Again I hate to see it go but that 2021 f150 is tempting. First time ive seen a new body style and liked it instantly

just noticed you have a comp orange 15 as well. Same car I have just not supercharged

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Pretty much the boat im in now. I drove mine today to run it some but it still doesnt justify keeping it at this point. Again I hate to see it go but that 2021 f150 is tempting. First time ive seen a new body style and liked it instantly

just noticed you have a comp orange 15 as well. Same car I have just not supercharged
In our competition orange mustang registry group on FB?

T56LS102

Established Member
Just bought a 2020 fx4 with the 3.5, we'll see how she does, bought it to pull our 22' travel trailer. So far it does it no problem! Makes sense, the trailer only weighs like 4500lbs.
20200530_101348.jpg

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Bought my 15 5.0 screw in sep 2015
104K now, only problem I've had was a trans cooler line corroded and cracked thanks to the salted roads here in the great white north

Users who are viewing this thread