Getting a new tune Tuesday!

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
I'm so flipping happy! I go to D&G Tuesday to get a tune for E85! And I will also be getting a 93, and possible a 91. Not sure about race gas or not. A few weeks ago I posted about a KB + N2O, and everyone said E85, so I listened.

Current setup.
KB 2.4 @ 18lbs, I think like 18, 19 degrees, will be going to 22lbs, and around 23, 24 timing.
Supercar Cams
Return System
FRPP 80's
Mac LT's and Pro
Borla CB
and a nice broken in RST(best Christmas gift ever!)

What do you guys think it will make? And when is the 2.4 maxxed out?

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Nice..80# injectors will be ok for that power level? Just asking and honestly don't know

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
Well, guess what! I didn't get a tune, family stuff came up :( So looks like Thursday or Friday :(

SVT GI

Established Member
awwww man....what a tease :p

I'm at 24lbs with the Mammoth. Yours will give me an idea on hp# when I make the switch. GL

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I wish you the best of luck. I have known and had Dewayne tune my car for quite a while up until swapping to e85.

Two things I want to warn you about.

#1.........make sure he starts the tune from scratch! Dont let him try to make a tune from another car work on your car. It doesnt take but an hour to setup a new tune to make sure it's done right.

#2.........If there are problems tuning your car DO NOT take his word for it when he tries to tell you that you need to buy this or that from him. He is real quick to spend YOUR money when it isnt needed.

He tried to get someone else's tune to work on my car and then after the car wouldnt tune up he tried to say that I needed to buy an all new fuel system or all new pumps and then tried to charge me $100 more than he normally would charge me for tuning the car when HE DIDNT EVEN FINISH THE JOB! Needless to say I went and got the pro racer package and my friend and I tuned the car on the street in 4 pulls!

Users who are viewing this thread