Getting a digital readout from your analog dash gauges

cobra2003toy

Established Member
I know that this will work on 99-04 mustangs. Hold in the trip/reset button while cranking your car. it shows a digital reading for your gauges. Push it in to scroll through the different readings. I havent seen this posted in here and thought it was worth passing along.

greengt88

Established Member
Just started a thread about this a few days ago. I tried it out. It worked. Don't know how u are supposed to make the tach operate though. I did have the same oil pressure dtc as depicted on the website. Anybody else see that too. Is that b/c the car isn't running?

cobra2003toy

Established Member
I started my car up and just kept pressing the trip button in until it showed me the tach values. To bad it doesnt show boost! Anyway, a neat trick.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Couldn't get it to work here...hmmm...
I put my finger on the tach button held it down, put the key in and turned the car on while holding the tach button still. let go, nothing happened.

cobra2003toy

Established Member
With the key off, hold down the trip/reset button while you crank your car up. It should show a digital reading on your odometer and you just press the trip/reset button to go through the different displays.

Users who are viewing this thread