get this

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
some one brought to my attention few mins ago that my car is on autotrader forsale at a dealership in texas...... NOT TRUE..... actually the guy emailed me and gave me an offer , i said i would think about it since it was lower then what i wanted.... so he put on the website my pics, and mods and said that he had it in stock and was taking deposits on it!!!!, i just email him back telling him it already been sold and to take it off of there!!! can you believe that?

Last edited:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Yikes! Are dealers this desperate for Terminators nowadays?? Maybe we will see ADM's for the 03/04's again!!!!!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:

Additional Dealer Margin's/Markup's, like what we are seeing with the Shelby's right now. I was kidding of course about the Terminators. :coolman:

TRBO VNM

so basically is was trying to sell your car for you, without your consent. interesting. if you have a lawyer that you talk to regularly I would call just to see what they say about it. not that you can do anything, but I would be interested to see what the law might state.

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
yeah i send an email,, and he said from our talk it sounded as if , i was interested , and his partner went ahead and thought mine was one of the ones they were picking up and just put it online,,, owell still kinda funny , how do you take bids on something not in your own possesion?

Users who are viewing this thread