Get ready for 1.19.17! Shelby!

Stang Lover

Established Member
IMG_1641.JPG

Eatonualive281

Established Member
Where'd you see this?

Looks like a Shelby modded factory mustang. Prob not one of the new Ford Performance models.

Who knows tho.

Eatonualive281

Established Member
Likely. Or another hopped up GT. Drives me nuts the new Super Snake is a modded out GT. But they must be selling.

Yeah I dont get it. These special edition Shelby cars lack substance and they are just awful imo. Its the same old same. But throw that name on a carton of cat piss and ppl would buy it.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah I dont get it. These special edition Shelby cars lack substance and they are just awful imo. Its the same old same. But throw that name on a carton of cat piss and ppl would buy it.

Completely agree. If you know anything about Shelby and Shelby cars you would spend your money on other Shelby associated cars

C0bra99

Established Member
It's the 50th of the KR also so keep that in mind

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
The KR was a GT500, though. Then again, so was the Super Snake and now it's just a hopped up GT. A Shelby GT KR would just be shameful.

Eatonualive281

Established Member
Yeah. They didn't want to wait for a nice halo car to base their bolt on special Shelby cars for...So they just used what was out....bc after all.... they want to sell something. And of course they will do that at a point when they can sell the most cars.

Users who are viewing this thread