Gen 4 Team Lethal Shirts!! COMING SOON...

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We'll have these as well as hoodies in stock real soon just in time for the fall.

gen4final_front_blackshirt.jpg

gen4final_front_whiteshirt.jpg

forcefedcobra

Established Member
looking forward to some fresh reppin. white and black in xl and a hoodie for me. also have a club buddy that has been dying for a xxl

cbr repsol

Established Member
these look nice...once i order my fuel system in a couple months maybe you guys will throw in a free shirt? Thanks

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
I would REALLY like a hoodie and black T-shirt. Any chance you guys can assure a 4XL? Big guys like to show the love too ya know.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I picked up one of each color for me and one of each color for a friend today. That brings my total to over a dozen shirts!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I would REALLY like a hoodie and black T-shirt. Any chance you guys can assure a 4XL? Big guys like to show the love too ya know.

XXL is the biggest we have now but I might be able to order a 4XL on the next batch. I will do my best to remember for you and contact you when we get a little closer to that time. I will keep you in the loop though.

Matt

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
Thanks Matt! I'll keep watching. I appreciated the great service I received from LP and would love to show my support.

Users who are viewing this thread