Gen 2 install - 2010

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
very nice. Sounds like the GEN2 is picking them up and putting them down. I will very interested to see what they can do at the strip.

kozumasbullitt

Established Member
10.1 with the gen1 tune, 11.1 with the gen2 tune

Holly richness, what was your AFR with the GEN1? I always felt my AFR was a little fat with my GEN1 tune because the shop I was using to do the VMP remote tune was insistent that I was lean, I am probably pig rich right now.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Holly richness, what was your AFR with the GEN1? I always felt my AFR was a little fat with my GEN1 tune because the shop I was using to do the VMP remote tune was insistent that I was lean, I am probably pig rich right now.
Tuned for e10. Remember, non-ethanol gas' Stoich is 14.7 (ish) and e10 gas is 14.07 (ish).

Command .80 Lambda and you're very safely in the low 11s.

Nsssane1

Established Member
Got mine on and with 2.4 pulley and 10% lower it reads 23 #'s boost ouch!! That's alot . With Lt's. But feels awesome. Wonder if my gauge is right. 5#'s more than a 2.6 pulley. Mine has a snow gauge an actual tube that runs to it, I bet its dead on. Ill compare the Aeroforce boost to the Snow and see if there's a difference both are hooked up.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Got mine on and with 2.4 pulley and 10% lower it reads 23 #'s boost ouch!! That's alot . With Lt's. But feels awesome. Wonder if my gauge is right. 5#'s more than a 2.6 pulley. Mine has a snow gauge an actual tube that runs to it, I bet its dead on. Ill compare the Aeroforce boost to the Snow and see if there's a difference both are hooked up.
Octane.

Nsssane1

Established Member
Hey Dafreak can your look at your evap hose and tell me where it goes, on the firewall or to the little two hose sensor, also the hose from the egr does it go on the top of the bypass?? or the bottom. Two fittings go to bypass ?? one from egr one from intake. I had a Whipple and have know idea where they go!! I think I have them right.

Chasing a wrench light down. p2100 throttle actuator control motor circuit open, p1227 waste gate failed closed over pressure, and a new one p012c inlet pressure sensor circuit low.

Don't know if something is hooked up wrong or I have a bad Vmp throttle body??

If you could look at the hose layout that would be great. thanks

Cant drive the car get wrench light. I can clear codes and it may drive 1 mile and give me a light or 5 miles and give me a light.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
IIRC... Bottom actuator hose goes to the intake right by the oil dipstick. Top actuator vacuum line runs behind the supercharger and plugs into the top of the egr which then turns into 2 hoses and plugs in a few inches away (toward the front of the car) into the supercharger.

Nsssane1

Established Member
IIRC... Bottom actuator hose goes to the intake right by the oil dipstick. Top actuator vacuum line runs behind the supercharger and plugs into the top of the egr which then turns into 2 hoses and plugs in a few inches away (toward the front of the car) into the supercharger.

Thanks, that's how I have it.

Nsssane1

Established Member
I think I fixed the problem, quick spin shows no problems but that was only a mile due to rain!! Don't care to share the fix.lol

Users who are viewing this thread