Gauging Interest...

03Cobra04GT

Under Construction
Established Member
I'm not trying to hijack your thread but what kind of garage floor is that?? How was it put down and what was the product? That is the best looking Shelby that I have seen yet. You have had some nice mustangs. Good luck with sale.

2003 Silver

Banned
I'm not trying to hijack your thread but what kind of garage floor is that?? How was it put down and what was the product? That is the best looking Shelby that I have seen yet. You have had some nice mustangs. Good luck with sale.

Thanks...appreciate it! U-Coat It is the brand of epoxy floor paint I used. There is a process: degrease floor, acid etch the floor, paint has a Part A and a Part b that you have to mix together, paint a section of the floor and then throw the flecks on (literally) and continue process. Let dry for a day or two and apply clearcoat finish.

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
This car is mint...trust me. I have OCD when it comes to cleanliness and I'd pick this one up in a heartbeat. Good luck Mick.

Live2Crawl

Established Member
yea sorry new to the forum couldnt figure out how to PM. But i do know how to write cheques for gt 500s :) Could you please email me your phone number [email protected]. Thanks!!

Last edited:

2003 Silver

Banned
Yeah and you also only have 2 posts and you want my e-mail address. Click on my user name and click on PM member...done.;-)

Live2Crawl

Established Member
lol im not after your email im after you phone number lol, and when i click on ur user name pm member isnt an option. It is find more posts by user, add contact and 1 other thing but no pm user. would you like my phone number and call me?? Im not trying to be a loser lol just trying to by a gt500. Thanks And only 2 posts cuz i jsut joined yesterday all my posts have been here trying to contact you lol. Thanks

:banana::banana:

Here is my other Ford
Picture089-1.jpg

I have lots of good referances from powerstroke.org :) Not trying to waste your time 1268. thanks

Last edited:

2003 Silver

Banned
lol im not after your email im after you phone number lol, and when i click on ur user name pm member isnt an option. It is find more posts by user, add contact and 1 other thing but no pm user. would you like my phone number and call me?? Im not trying to be a loser lol just trying to by a gt500. Thanks And only 2 posts cuz i jsut joined yesterday all my posts have been here trying to contact you lol. Thanks

:banana::banana:

Here is my other Ford
Picture089-1.jpg

I have lots of good referances from powerstroke.org :) Not trying to waste your time 1268. thanks

Sure...what's your number? Great truck btw...

Live2Crawl

Established Member
######## please let me know as soon as you get it so i can take it down, My name is ####... Im at home now so gimmie a call anytime!! thanks

Last edited:

2003 Silver

Banned
Got it...I'll give you a call shortly.

Nice talking with you...I'll be in touch in a day or two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Live2Crawl

Established Member
Got it...I'll give you a call shortly.

Nice talking with you...I'll be in touch in a day or two.

Yea it was great talkin to you today!! thanks very much for your time and look forward to hearing from you! :rockon:

Live2Crawl

Established Member
Thanks Mickey Appreciate all the time can't wait to pick up the car!! :banana::rockon: :dancenana::dancenana::dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread