gauging interest in 93 cobra

ph363

Established Member
my boss has asked me to post his all original 93 cobra. Car is perfect, not a scratch, all original inside and out. This car has been in the garage barely driven since purchase. To give you an idea of its condition, it still has the original tires with about 80% tred left. 14,xxx miles. What do you think its worth?

ph363

Established Member
I think he'd like to see 20's out of it. But what its worth and what the market will pay are two different things, that is why it is being posted here. He is the original owner and has all original paper work/svt documentation. Im sure the car has every available option. I have never looked in it so I cant be sure. Ill ask him tomorrow though. It has the factory red paint.

ph363

Established Member
Just talked to him. looks like the car has leather interior, power drivers seat, sunroof, rear def, and cd player(factory)

he said that it is in absolute perfect condition with the exception of some flaking paint on the sunroof trim and a small rock chip on the hood (has been touched up). The motor is completely stock, has never been opened for any reason.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Post in the Fox body Cobra section... you might have better luck.
The Car sounds like a good find. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread