*Gauging Interest* Dyno Day @ Strictly Performance

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
We've had a lot of calls recently up at the shop with individuals and car clubs wanting us to host a dyno day up at Strictly Performance. We have 2 DynoJet Chassis Dynos and plenty of room for cars. We'd be willing to do some kind of grilling/bbq and make it an all day event out at the shop on a saturday for a large group to come out, hang out, meet some new people, and see what kind of power your cars/trucks are puttin to the pavement

if you'd be interested in doing this on June 21st @ Strictly Performance please post in this thread so we can make more formal arrangements to make this happen

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
We've had a lot of calls recently up at the shop with individuals and car clubs wanting us to host a dyno day up at Strictly Performance. We have 2 DynoJet Chassis Dynos and plenty of room for cars. We'd be willing to do some kind of grilling/bbq and make it an all day event out at the shop on a saturday for a large group to come out, hang out, meet some new people, and see what kind of power your cars/trucks are puttin to the pavement

if you'd be interested in doing this on June 21st @ Strictly Performance please post in this thread so we can make more formal arrangements to make this happen

Damn Tony, i won't be back till the 25th and i was planning to go to PSI for some stuff right after that. Let me know if the date changes because i'm down and i want to check out the shop.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
chris, give me a call....this day is not a set date so it may end up being the next week
what all are you needing done

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I might drive down if you do it (or another one) later in the summer/fall.

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Hell to the YEAH!!! I'll be there. Let me know a couple of weeks ahead of time so I can get off of work! Sounds like I need to get those things done I talked with you about before then! I'll give ya a call Tony!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
looks like we're gonna be able to do the first one on the 21st so please post up if you're gonna be able to make it

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Damn, my stay in Vegas got extended until mid july. I'm still planning on bringing my car over for the subframe install when I get back.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
someone paypal me some gas money so I can go! lol. I have still yet to dyno this damn car.

Users who are viewing this thread