Gauging interest; Bassani CB

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
I am looking to switch over to a Borla stinger setup really soon so I will be putting up my Bassani SS catback for sale and wanted to see interest. This will be pickup only. I would like to get $400 for it.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Hmmm...any photos? I have Stingers on my MC and thought about going with the Bassani. I sanded and polished mine so it is nice and shiny! :) A vid of the so you can see/hear them can be seen at:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzqDpYij0rk"]YouTube - BorlaSSExhaust.MPG[/nomedia]

I MAY be interested in a trade but not definite.

Last edited:

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Hmmm...any photos? I have Stingers on my MC and thought about going with the Bassani. I sanded and polished mine so it is nice and shiny! :) A vid of the so you can see/hear them can be seen at:

YouTube - BorlaSSExhaust.MPG

Damn! Hahaha, I just paypal'd a guy $$$ for a stinger setup. I can defintly get pics up, it is still on the car right now... I can get some good pics when it comes off (assuming you are willing to wait) I sanded/polished the Bassani as well.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member

YouTube - BorlaSSExhaust.MPG

If you find someone or an exhaust set up you want...let me know. I have been looking to replace my cat back for another Stinger set up but I can't bring myself to spend the $$ on replacing the same cat back.

My stingers are beat up and have a dent from the guy i bought them off.

I have been meaning for two years now to polish them....but I feel it would be like polishing a turd

So anyways, if you find a cat back ..let me know..I'd take those off your hands!!

SVT03DAL

Established Member
If you find someone or an exhaust set up you want...let me know. I have been looking to replace my cat back for another Stinger set up but I can't bring myself to spend the $$ on replacing the same cat back.

My stingers are beat up and have a dent from the guy i bought them off.

I have been meaning for two years now to polish them....but I feel it would be like polishing a turd

So anyways, if you find a cat back ..let me know..I'd take those off your hands!!

I love my Stingers but the only thing I would change about them is the tips...they have some slight staining on them that won't polish out It's not bad but when you see the polished pipes and the less than perfect tips, it doesn't look as good as it should (at least to me but i'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to stuff like this). I'll take a look at 99stanger's photos when he posts them and if I like what I see, maybe I'll pull the trigger and pick the Bassani up and swap it out so you can take the Stingers. We'll have a exhaust swap party at my house! lol!

SVT03DAL

Established Member
If I do end up making the switch, I just hope I don't regret it. I love my current setup -I have stock headers running into a magnaflow tru-x catted mid + Stingers. There doesn't seem to be many magnaflow x + bassani CB combos represented on Youtube so I'm a bit concerned.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
If I do end up making the switch, I just hope I don't regret it. I love my current setup -I have stock headers running into a magnaflow tru-x catted mid + Stingers. There doesn't seem to be many magnaflow x + bassani CB combos represented on Youtube so I'm a bit concerned.

Well either way, let me know what you decide... I will update the thread when ready to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread