gauging interest 2013 sho PP ruby red metallic

stealthfrc

Established Member
gauging interest and wondering what people think its worth. seems the prices for these cars are all over the place for some reason.

2013 sho 402a and Performance package, voice activated nav, heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheels, remote start. 20" premium wheels, black leather.

it has every option available minus the moon roof and the adaptive cruise.

the car has 32k miles. the only mods are intake, unleashed tuning 93oct tune, plugs, 3 bar sensor, t stat.
car is flawless. i purchased the car with 12k miles. i had the windows tinted and had a clear bra professionally installed. it includes the whole bumper, headlights, half the hood, mirrors, partial front fender, all the door edges, door handles, and the area on the top of the rear bumper near the trunk. the car has been opti coated and very well cared for. everything works as it should and all tires have 70+ % tread. i also have a winter set of police interceptor wheels with blizzak tires with 1 season on them.
i absolutely love the car but i really need to get back into a truck. id love to keep the car but i really don't need 4 vehicles.

the one and only flaw with the car is on the inside door jam of the driverside door there are some scratches in the paint. they can only be seen when you open the door. they were there when i purchased the car, never bothered me... otherwise the paint/body is flawless.

image_zpslaplv8gk.jpg

image_zpsgxtxxmtr.jpg

winter setup

IMG_3911_zps4b8e896b.jpg

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I have been looking at SHO's a lot lately and I'd say yours could be listed around +/- $27,500. What negatives do you have about the car?

stealthfrc

Established Member
none, i love the car. i just need something that can tow when i need it. this is by far the most favorite car I've owned.

Users who are viewing this thread