Gauge problem

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
Datalogged my car with livelink a few days ago, but when i hit the green square to start datalogging my tach and speedo began to work erratically. They would work for a few seconds but then they would quit and drop and rest on the left hand stopping pegs. Livelink still recorded rpms properly even though my gauge didnt. And as soon as i stopped the logging process the gauges worked perfectly again. What could cause this? I know its not normal due to when i datalogged the car for eric brooks before my procharger my gauges worked perfectly while datalogging.

Thanks
Ryan

01yellercobra

Established Member
Were you using an X3 to datalog? I've heard about problems with the X3 and SCT has no plans to fix it last I heard.

Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
Were you using an X3 to datalog? I've heard about problems with the X3 and SCT has no plans to fix it last I heard.

Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk

Im using an SF3 device with livelink 6.4 (i think thats the version i have). But whats throwing me off is that is the same exact software and device i used to remote tune the car with eric brooks and the gauges didnt act like this.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I've seen it posted on the PRP forum. I don't know if there's a rhyme and reason to it happening. I have an Xcal2. So I don't have much experience with the X3 or the SF3.

Users who are viewing this thread