Gatorac gets a Cobra

edz

Retired.
Established Member
I do not want to steal his thunder but for those of you who have followed the problems that Gatorac had in Tampa, I Saw him, and mite I say his lovely wife, in South Florida today picking up a good looking Black from Stan the Man at World Ford. Another Satisifed Customer.

Gatorac

Established Member
Stan is the man.

Here he is after a job well done.
11065471-af6c-028001E0-.jpg

Black sure is the right color for these. I'm not looing foward to keeping this daily driver clean but it does look good.:D

11065472-f94f-028001E0-.jpg

The car was hidden in the service garage. It took all of 3 minutes out front for the gawkers to swoop in. Come on guys....I'm trying to take some pics here.:punch: :)

11065470-f5e4-028001E0-.jpg

I showed Stan a pic of my Shelby Cobra that I built and he said you might like to see it. I plan on starting another one this fall.

10869761-3df9-02000123-.jpg

10869762-8d19-02000155-.jpg

Last edited:

svt-tmleader

Established Member
I think your guy Stan the Man owes me a thank you card, as it was I that sent Gatorac his name and phone number!
From a thread over at stangnet.

FLBuckeye

Established Member
Edz ....hopefully Stan becomes Sales Manager soon !!!
HAHAHA
I spoke to him too...nice guy !!
Hopefully, my car will be drop-shipped there.
But he said you have helped a lot sellin' his Cobras.
All of 'em were MSRP too ?

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
I don't know but if that was my '03 that guy in that picture wouldn't have had his arm all up on it....!!! He wouldn't have been givin' any warnings... 2 to the chest, 1 to the head!!!!

Gatorac

Established Member
Originally posted by svt-tmleader
I think your guy Stan the Man owes me a thank you card, as it was I that sent Gatorac his name and phone number!
From a thread over at stangnet.

I owe you one too. Thanks.:thumbsup:

I don't know but if that was my '03 that guy in that picture wouldn't have had his arm all up on it....!!! He wouldn't have been givin' any warnings... 2 to the chest, 1 to the head!!!!

They weren't actually touching the car. They were just trying to block the sun so they could see the interior.

Users who are viewing this thread