Gasket sets to quiet your 2003/2004 Cobra shifter

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
got mine this weekend
Thanks Bob!
i can't believe i've waited this long to get a set of your gaskets, great product!
-Tony

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
DOUBLE THICKNESS GASKET SETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!

In response to numerous requests over the past year, I am now offering all of my shifter gasket sets in a double thickness (1/16") material. Sets are available in the Original version and in the new PLUS version. My website has been updated with the new product line.

The new PLUS version is more durable and even easier to install due to the thicker material.

Order Shifter Gaskets

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
DOUBLE THICKNESS GASKET SETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE! The new PLUS version is more durable and even easier to install due to the thicker material.
received yesterday, installed this am...........much better!
nice product Robert..........thx, Kurt

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks Kurt. This new double-thickness gasket set is a nice improvement over the original set. They now account for 90%+ of my sales.

racerbox77

Established Member
At first when I saw Bob's sig with his weblink, I thought why spend money on that!?
Then I started thinking about how noisy my T5 is in my 93 Cobra. The trans shifts great and I've been power shiftin my 500 hp Cobra for many years but when driving slow I can hear the trans over the exhaust from inside the car. Annoying and somewhat embarrassing. So I thought is $15 worth the chance this will help, Hmm..................

Placed an order today but wont know how well they work till next spring.
Thanks Bob

Last edited:

racerbox77

Established Member
Bob,
I need your help and being as you are a stand up member on here I think you could do this for me.
I ordered your gasket kit (the upgraded one) for my 93 Cobra T5 tranny. The good news is I purchased a 6 speed out of an 03 Cobra with ultra low mileage that I'll be installing over the winter. Bad news is I just got your gaskets for my T5 a couple days ago.
Would you be willing to send me the T56 gasket kit if I send you back my T5 kit?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
FYI that I swapped racerbox77's T-5 gasket set with a T-56 gasket set. Always happy to help where and when I can. Satisfaction is always my goal. :)

Users who are viewing this thread