Gasket sets to quiet your '03/'04 Cobra shifter (other Mustangs, too)

rw_23

F8LBITE
Established Member
Great product! I bought a set in the Fall and just installed it. Great quality, great product, and great seller. Can't go wrong. Thanks!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Shifter Gasket Sets For 2003/2004 Cobra T-56 Shifters And Other Mustangs.

T-56GasketSet-Scaled.jpg

Shipping by USPS First Class Mail is always FREE to U.S. addresses, and includes a tracking number. Priority Mail is available for an additional $5.50 for U.S. ship-to addresses ONLY.

Note that sets are also available for all 1982-2004 Mustangs (and '11-'14 MT-82), as well as for the 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird T-5, 1992-2003 Camaro/Firebird T-56, and the 2004-2006 GTO T-56.

Mustang Shifter Gasket Kits
$16.99 - T-56 set (includes tube of Blue Threadlocker and an extra handle gasket)
$16.99 - MT-82 set (includes tube of Blue Threadlocker and an extra handle gasket) **NEW**
$16.99 - TR-3650 set (includes tube of Blue Threadlocker and an extra handle gasket)
$16.99 - T-5 set (includes tube of Blue Threadlocker and an extra handle gasket)
$16.99 - T-45 set (includes tube of Blue Threadlocker and an extra handle gasket)
$16.99 - TKO-500 set (includes tube of Blue Threadlocker and an extra handle gasket)
$16.99 - TKO-600 set (includes tube of Blue Threadlocker and an extra handle gasket)
$16.99 - TR-3550 TKO set (includes tube of Blue Threadlocker and an extra handle gasket)
$10.00 - Two extra shifter handle gaskets (includes tube of Blue Threadlocker)

GM Products PLUS Series
$16.99 - 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird T-5 set (includes tube of Blue Threadlocker and an extra handle gasket)
$16.99 - 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird T-56 set (includes tube of Blue Threadlocker and an extra handle gasket)
$16.99 - 2004-2006 GTO set (includes tube of Blue Threadlocker and an extra handle gasket)
$10.00 - Two extra shifter handle gaskets (includes tube of Blue Threadlocker)

Click on the link below to go to my website to place your order (PayPal or personal check). I enjoy great satisfaction from my many customers who have told me how happy they are with their quieter shifters.

Facts About My Gasket Sets
* New PLUS Series is twice as thick, is more durable and is easier to install
* All full kits now include a tube of Blue Threadlocker ($1.50 value) and an extra handle gasket ($4.50 value) unless the shifter handle is 1-piece.
* Inexpensive
* Enjoy a quieter shifter
* No messy RTV/silicone sealer required
* No more scraping off old, hardened RTV sealer
* Faster & cleaner shifter install
* Better shifter-to-base seal

Each set includes one base gasket and one shifter handle gasket, Blue Threadlocker, an extra handle gasket, and instructions, unless otherwise noted on my ordering page.

The shifter handle gaskets are thin to provide noise insulation while not compromising a solid shifter feel. I have sold thousands of sets!

All of my gasket sets are made by hand using a special 1/16" high temperature silicone material specially formulated for this application. They work with pretty much all aftermarket shifter such as the Pro 5.0, TriAx, MGW, Barton, as well as the stock shifter. The shifter handle gaskets work on all 2-piece handles.

Price includes First Class Mail shipping with tracking number. Optional Priority Mail shipping is available for U.S. ship-to addresses ONLY.

Payment by PayPal or mail a check (made out to Stang Shifter Gaskets, LLC) to:
Stang Shifter Gaskets, LLC
Attn. Bob Arthur
390 Chestnut Street
Cheshire, CT 06410

The ordering process is very simple. Please go to my website -- Stang Shifter Gaskets

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, they're reusable, but eventually you'd have to replace it. I would say reusing one time would definitely be fine. These gaskets are twice as thick as my original gaskets, so they're more durable. Any other questions,

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
See above post and page 1 for info/pricing/link for my shifter gasket sets. :)

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Just ordered again, it was a few years ago that I placed my first order with you. Thanks for all you do Bob.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A bit late, LOL, but thanks for the order. I know you'll appreciate your quieter shifter with the gasket installed. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread