Gary Jones GA Phone Number?

GodStang

Established Member
Wow I live in the area and never heard of him. That would of been cool to visit...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I never heard of him, either, but looking at the "shop tour" page that place is wild. A lot of awesome hardware passed under those doors. Pretty impressive.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just searched Google every way I could, and found nothing current that might help you. You could try to contact a relative, but that will probably cost you a few bucks for the investigative search.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
there's a phone number to someone on the cars for sale page. probably would be a good place to start, I'm sure he has some information to lead you in the right direction.

Nukem1040

Established Member
Wow I live in the area and never heard of him. That would of been cool to visit...

Any way you could swing by anytime to get a good working number?

I’d rather not call a guy that posted his car for sale on there, but if I have to, I will.

Yes, neat race shop for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nukem1040

Established Member
The shop that is there now is Muscles, Rods, and Motors (706) 751-2347. Have you tried contacting them to see if they know anything? Muscles, Rods & Motors, LLC

Nope, I didn’t know anything about this. Another reason I love SVTP! I’ll call them and see if they took over the business and kept any files.
Thank you!

Nukem1040

Established Member
I talked to the new shop owner. He was going to go into business with Gary. Signed papers on the 1st and Gary passed on the 16th. He said Gary’s wife and family took everything before he even moved in.
He’s going to ask her if she can call me to look through all the files she has.

Thanks again guys!

Users who are viewing this thread