• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
American Muscle
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

Garbage Service - Bama Tuning via American Muscle

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by sonicx, Apr 23, 2020.

1. sonicx

sonicx Norwegian Southern Established Member

Just a buyers beware that Bama Tuning isn’t customer service friendly nor care about their lifetime free tuning. My story was I got locked out and needed to change emails. I am original owner & having all customer paperwork minus the email. When I reached out. It took 3 business days to get a reply (no issues) Got a reply. They asked for my info and then asked for my new email. That Reply back took another 5 business days to get a reply back. When they finally got back to me, I Was told that my new email was associated with someone else’s account and that if I wanted to switch I’d have to pay for brand new tuning. I tried to reach out and see how an email I’ve had for years would be associated with someone else’s account? And if so, (Playin that situation out) then some one else (if they we’re trying to retune) would be locked out and in the position I am in one. That last reply from Bama came on April 9th. I’ve tired twice to reach out. Once via call. Horrible service and I won’t be returning. So, I want the community to know what Bama thinks about their customers after they get your money.

2. 96gt02

96gt02 Well-Known Member Established Member

Bama tuning has been garbage for like the last 10 years where have you been

Blkkbgt likes this.
  3. sonicx

I’ve had 2 under their program. Til this incident I wasn’t disappointed. But they won’t see a penny further from me. Trashy customer service can’t makeup even if they a tier product. I thought I’d post up, but again they proved my point. Once they get your money. They don’t care. I’d be more than happy to retract my statements but they can’t return a call or email.

4. sonicx

Why is American Muscle even a Sponsor still of SVT forums? Serious question.

5. sonicx

Does AM even check in here or is it like their customer service? Non-existent

6. DSG2003Mach1

DSG2003Mach1 Premium Member Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

they haven't posted here in eons, I'm guessing their checks still clear though

sonicx likes this.