Garage Sale!!!!!!

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
Ok guys I am selling some parts due to me selling my 2003 COBRA. Ok so I have H&R Lowering Springs they have about 5,000 miles on them, I have a STAGE IV STEGGY SUPERCHARGER with 20,000 miles on the port. I also have a BF 2.93 SC pulley that is practically brand new. I have a silver 100mm snub idler pulley. I am currently stationed in HI my car and parts are in NC my mother in law is gonna take some pics when I get them I will put them up. The parts are in good shape they were bought off SVTP. Will work some deals if more than one item bought
THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

PRICES!!!
Steggy IV- 725
BF SC Pulley- 105
Snub Idler- 100

Deals!!!!
Snub Idler w/ BF SC Pulley-190

Last edited:

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
Is the X pipe off road or catted. If it's catted and you are willing to separate then I want DIBs on that. How are you liking Hawaii? I was stationed there for 4 years, and my wife is originally from Oahu.

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
X-pipe

Is the X pipe off road or catted. If it's catted and you are willing to separate then I want DIBs on that. How are you liking Hawaii? I was stationed there for 4 years, and my wife is originally from Oahu.

The x-pipe off road sorry I didn't be more specific, but I am loving HI

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
Sorry about the pics guys my mother-in-law took them for me. As you can see all the parts are still wrapped up and boxed up from the time i order the stuff. I know you need these parts so come and get em

Users who are viewing this thread