Garage Sale in Ohio

devous1

Established Member
Looking to offload some items I won't need let me know if your interested and I can get pics and detailed info late in the week.
I also have several tool boxes to sell. I'm switching to stationary cabinets for my garage.

All stock parts are off an 03 Mach1 Torch Red, with about 26K on the odometer. Please email direct to [email protected]
740-974-9055

1. Snap On Ford just like this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Snap-...motiveQ5fTools
2. Snap On Mustang Rolling cabinet will get pics

3. Snap On Red End Cabinet

4. Snap On Blue End Locker

Stock TR decklid

Stock Spoiler

Stock Springs

Lincoln Teksid Block

Cobra Teksid Block

Stock tires and wheels about 16K on them

Heads 8/9 thread heads one has a small amount of damage on the area where it meets the valve cover, was estimated 150-200 to fix

Eibach springs with isolators less than 500 mi 180

Orange Blast PP Intake $$$ plus your intake

Bassani Mid Length Headers

Aeromotive Fuel Rails

Patriot Performance SS valves 175 shipped

Stock Longblock 23K auto with all bolt ons

Stock rear end with Ford Racing girdle, Moser 31 spline axles, new carrier ( I have to find the reciept to see which one I bought) 4:10s I was told that the company that rebuilt the rear installed the ring and pinion incorrectly and that the gears were destroyed just driving it on and off the trailer. I took the cover off and it appears the mistake was the pinion was installed incorrectly. The ring appears to be fine, the axles appear to be fine and the carrier. I have not taken the pinion out to see if it is ok, but from the rear it appears to be ok as well, it was hitting the carrier.

Last edited:

cobra9903

Born11/22/02 No.3935/8394
Established Member
I might be interested in a couple things. pics and price of the decklid and maybe some of the snap on stuff.

black 10th vert

Established Member
This should have been located in the Cobra parts for sale, or "other vehicle" parts section, as this is supposed to be "Terminator" specific in this area...

Users who are viewing this thread