GALPIN HELP

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Sunrise Ford is a good Dealer :thumbups:

They were willing to work on my 01Cobra with all the mods on it & no questions asked.
What mods did you have on it?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
BBK LT's, X-pipe (no cats) & Flowmaster Cat Back, C&L MAF, BBK Cold Air Tube & some cheesy chip.

They were more then willing to fix the T45 but they wanted 500bucks to work on the car so i didnt get it fixed. Other then that the were more then happy to do the warrenty work with no problem.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
"Sunrise Ford is a good Dealer :thumbups:"

It really bothers me when the :thumbups: is a word rather than a smily. I may not sleep tonight.
JW:cryying:
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Well Angel is a great guy and took care of my fog lights without a question. My allignment is another thing and I can tell that Angel is embarrassed by the way that I'm getting treated here. In about an hour I have to meet with two Ford Reps who are going to attempt to blame my from the factory problem on curb rash. CURB RASH!!!! can you believe that? They could never fix the problem so now their going to simply try and deny me service. Mark Appel is someone who I wish to no longer speak with, I've never been insulted like he insulted me by telling me that it was my fault that I waited so long to get this checked. Even though they botched up paper work that would indicate that I had been there multiple times for this same prob. I'm so fed up with galpin that I could scream, and did multiple times :D

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Well meeting is over and now I'm in the toilet for around 400-600 bucks. I gotta get 2 new tires and pay for an allignment. Because this has gone on for so long my left front tire has "mis-worn" and the chords are showing so I need a new tire there, and I got a hunk of metal, not just a nail but a hunk, stuck in my left rear tire. It may be able to be patched but I'm not sure. To top it off the service manager noticed 2 new dents in the truck where people have hit the truck while it was parked at school. And guess how much the allignment is going to cost, A WHOLE 48 DOLLARS! Ford is trying to **** with me for a measily 48 dollars which they would get paid no matter if it's warrantied or not. They say that since I'm over 12,000 (just turned onto 13,000) miles that they won't cover it and I should have come in sooner. The bastards!

Users who are viewing this thread