[GA]FS: 1966 289 All Original

kingyogi

I looked for forum rules and couldnt find them. Ive been a looker on the site for sometime, and am joining to get into the mustangs now (might be bye-bye imports for me). Heres one for a friend of my familys, also i have a great selling reputation on ImportAtlanta. You wont be unhappy with this car :)

To start this off, ill mention these are not MINE. However, the owner is a good family friend. Usually if I help sell something for someone I will NOT stand behind the item... this time I am. I know the owner had intentions of fixing this mustang and simply lost intrest... however, his loss is your gain!!! Dont pass up this deal. One of the best things about the location of this vehicle, is its really just a few miles off of I-16, so no hassle of having to drive through town with a trailor.

Up forsale in this thread is a 66 all original 289 Mustang. Body is in pretty good condition, honestly. From the pictures youll see some SMALL rust spots... other parts is just paint chips. A few hours with a sander, this thing will bring back memories for you older folks. From all i could really look at there isnt any bad chassis rust. If need be for serious buyers we can put it on the floor lift to make sure of it. Weither or not the motor cranks, we dont know... but again, for serious buyers we can see if it will crank. The hood has a dent where the paint chiped alot, nothing serious though. Body is in extremely straight condition though, for 42 years old is surprising!!! Interior floor pans are still intact and arent giving way at all. Interior wise, the seats need to be re-uppolstered. Dash is all intact. Back seat isnt "that" bad. This car is begging for a new owner with time and money to get this mustang back on the roads. Car has no title, but due to it being a 66 it can be sold with a bill of sale. Front windsheild is busted.

100_4349-1.jpg

^parts car
100_4343-1.jpg

100_4342-1.jpg

100_4341-1.jpg

100_4340-1.jpg

100_4339-1.jpg

100_4338-1.jpg

100_4337-1.jpg

100_4336-1.jpg

100_4335-1.jpg

100_4334-1.jpg

100_4333-1.jpg

100_4332-1.jpg

Price: $1700 obo with the parts car.

Any questions, please PM me on here. You may call me at 912-531-0274 as well, and I will give you contact info on the owner. All questions will be answered!

Users who are viewing this thread