100 Days of Summer HEAT

Maybe their out for the cobras

Jefe

Established Member
haha Ill be in Georgia in 2 weeks. Glad the Cobra will be at home

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
futureSVT did you find that here in Buford? edit n/m I thought it was a billboard.

what part of Ga near atl?

Last edited:

futureSVT

Established Member
futureSVT did you find that here in Buford?

no actually i was bored and i was looking on snopes about this rumor i heard that there was going to be an increase in highway police. They had the link to the GA highway patrol site.

gump what are you currently driving ?? ive seen a couple of stangs around buford.

Last edited:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member

no actually i was bored and i was looking on snopes about this rumor i heard that there was going to be an increase in highway police. They had the link to the GA highway patrol site.

gump what are you currently driving ?? ive seen a couple of stangs around buford.

i traded mine for a truck a few years ago. i still love them so that's why i still post here.

yeah all the interstates are heavy with county police & state patrols. i saw one state patrol on 985 hiding on an entrance ramp to which would be entrapment since it's against the law for them to hide like that & especially behind trees.

it was the spout springs entrance onto 985 where you go northbound.

look up user SADF here, he's in buford & has a healluva black lightning. he raises it while riding & lowers it when he parks, bad ass for sure.

Last edited:

futureSVT

Established Member
i traded mine for a truck a few years ago. i still love them so that's why i still post here.

yeah all the interstates are heavy with county police & state patrols. i saw one state patrol on 985 hiding on an entrance ramp to which would be entrapment since it's against the law for them to hide like that & especially behind trees.

it was the spout springs entrance onto 985 where you go northbound.

look up user SADF here, he's in buford & has a healluva black lightning. he raises it while riding & lowers it when he parks, bad ass for sure.

thats cool, yea i travel up to gainesville everyday for school. I always watch out for state patrol going up that way.

Users who are viewing this thread