G.O.T. !!!

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
IMG1544041804.jpg

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
I find it even more “hilarious” that unimaginative window licking dumb****s like yourself think “nobody else” can write a better ending because your 2 firing synapses cannot comprehend such a thing......

LOLOLOL, that's good writing there, very clever insult, much better than D&D who took over from GRRM.

hunterp

Established Member
There are I think 3 or 4 spin offs still going. Was originally 5 but some got cancelled.

I'd like to see a spin off with Arya and what she finds to the west. The books mention some past voyages to the west, but no one comes back to tell of it.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
I'd like to see a spin off with Arya and what she finds to the west. They mention some past voyages to the west, but no one comes back to tell of it.
Going to be racists towards indians for sure

Acehigh1305

I find it even more “hilarious” that unimaginative window licking dumb****s like yourself think “nobody else” can write a better ending because your 2 firing synapses cannot comprehend such a thing.

There are already multiple rewritten scripts from fans out there with a better ending.

Simply put, D&D had the ‘George Lucas’ syndrome in that none of thier ‘yes men’ had the balls to be honest with them and instead lapped up the asspiss that was season 8.

You could literally take the ending i wrote a few posts up and add Sansa sporting Littlefinger's grimy domepiece while sticking a strap-on made of Ghosts lopped off paw into Brans wheelchair spoke to launch him and it would be infinitely better than what we got.
You trying to win an award for internet tough guy of the year or what? I never said "nobody else" can write a better ending, just people like you cant. The fact that you got so hurt about that little post says a lot. You obviously think you are something better than you really are...but yet here you are, writing alternate endings on a mustang forum. I'm sure somebody important will recognize your talent and you will be producing movies in no time...LMAO

Last edited:

wowsers

Established Member
I find it hilarious when people say "this is how it should have ended" and then proceed to lay out some even lamer story lol. For one not everyone thinks like you, and for two if you have all these amazing ideas and story lines....why arent you in a position to produce something?? The answer: nobody gives af what you think lol
Ive never understood why people get upset when you critique something. I bet there are plenty of people who could have written a better ending to GOT. The bar was pretty low. Compared to the early seasons of GOT, the last episode stunk. There was zero imagination. The big twist was Bran becoming king? Tyrien's reasoning didn't even make sense. Bran has the best story to tell....too bad nobody will ever hear it because he cant string more than 5 words together. Some of those people at the council voted for someone they literally no nothing about.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm calling it now The Rains of Castamere aka the Red Wedding best Episode of them all.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Tyrian Lanister..best character by far in my book. They did his character little service last season as we all know. He was also a voice character in a video game I play called Destiny..or was.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I'm calling it now The Rains of Castamere aka the Red Wedding best Episode of them all.

Great episode. My favorite is Battle of the Bastards. Still the greatest battle scene of the series (and probably any series), plus Daenerys putting the slave masters in their place in Meereen as her dragons roast the fleet, and Ramsay getting his comeuppance.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Great episode. My favorite is Battle of the Bastards. Still the greatest battle scene of the series (and probably any series), plus Daenerys putting the slave masters in their place in Meereen as her dragons roast the fleet, and Ramsay getting his comeuppance.
I remember when they closed the doors and my wife grabbed my leg and squeezed. She's read the books so I knew shit was about to get real.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
You trying to win an award for internet tough guy of the year or what? I never said "nobody else" can write a better ending, just people like you cant. The fact that you got so hurt about that little post says a lot. You obviously think you are something better than you really are...but yet here you are, writing alternate endings on a mustang forum. I'm sure somebody important will recognize your talent and you will be producing movies in no time...LMAO

Are you the new self proclaimed thought police? Freedom of opinion roles high here. Learn how to roll with conversation. You are the one making a big deal out of nothing.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
He was by far my favorite character, but I forgot how he used to be so pissed off all the time. They definitely chilled him out towards the end but he was the most likable character by far!

Tyrian Lanister..best character by far in my book. They did his character little service last season as we all know. He was also a voice character in a video game I play called Destiny..or was.

The Hound and Tyrian are my favorite characters!

Users who are viewing this thread