G.O.T. !!!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
This entire series was like getting the best oral of my life from the Red Witch and ending with her taking off her necklace and turning into a ****ing goblin right before I came.

32zj612.gif

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I didn't think the last episode was necessarily bad I just felt like the entire season was rushed like D&D had dinner plans they were late for.

They could've stretched the season out or maybe done a few more bit overall it was still a great show.

Plus, it'll only be another 2 or 3 decades before GRRM finishes the books.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
This entire series was like getting the best oral of my life from the Red Witch and ending with her taking off her necklace and turning into a ****ing goblin right before I came.

LOL, couldn't have said it any better.

S1 thru S6 were brilliant. S7 was so-so. S8 was a tragedy.

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
I remember thinking the show started taking a slow decline after it surpassed the books. Became less edgy and more mainstream, IMO. When was that? After S4?

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
Like GodStang said it was after season 5, but season 6 was fantastic. Had some of my favorite episodes.

I'm not saying the last season was horrific like this one was. I just remember little clues that we were no longer watching the book play out.

For instance, when they all went on the expedition to bring back a White Walker . . . then they were attacked by an undead polar bear . . . no one important dies. Only unnamed "Ensign Gonna Dies" that you didn't even know were there with them until the very moment they were killed. I just remember thinking that it felt a little tv network-ish.

GodStang

Established Member
Ya I am wondering what ole GRRM told them as guidance. Like did he say ya I got Bran winning the game the rest is up to you or did he say the rest of the Starks are good but the rest dies. Is there a lot more of the Night King that was just too much to have in the show? Also will the out come of the show affect how the rest of the book is written. We may never know.

I'm not saying the last season was horrific like this one was. I just remember little clues that we were no longer watching the book play out.

For instance, when they all went on the expedition to bring back a White Walker . . . then they were attacked by an undead polar bear . . . no one important dies. Only unnamed "Ensign Gonna Dies" that you didn't even know were there with them until the very moment they were killed. I just remember thinking that it felt a little tv network-ish.

Users who are viewing this thread