G.I.: 2014 GT Armageddon Twin Turbo

badblackhemi

Established Member
$37,500
Like the title says, 2014 Premium GT 14,537 miles. Auto, glass roof, Nav, Recaro's, Brembo car.
I don't want to nor technically have to sell this car but it would make things a little easier due to our first baby on the way. Whoever buys this please stay in contact with me as I would like the chance to buy it back one day. Yes, I love this car that much! It's the perfect build matched with virtually every factory option.
Mods include:

Engine:
• Boss Intake
• Armageddon Twin Turbo kit
• GT3076R Turbos
• 11lb springs currently installed
• Cold side powder coated to match exterior paint
• TSS OPG’s
• ID1000s
• MSD BAP
• Currently tuned for 93 octane and 104 octane Race tune

Exhaust:
• Lethal 3” O/R H-pipe
• QTP oval electric cutouts
• Lethal over axle pipes
• Kooks Mufflers

Driveline:
• Factory 6R80 car
• Factory 3.15 gears
• Exedy Stage 2 clutch pack kit
• Billet intermediate shaft
• 2B Circle D Converter
• Carbon Fiber DS

Suspension:
• Strange Engineering Shocks & Struts
• BMR lowering springs
• BMR K Member
• BMR Lightweight Radiator Support
• BMR Upper Control Arms
• BMR Lower Control Arms
• BMR Relocation Brackets
• Boss Strut Tower Brace

Interior:
• Modified Roush Vent Pod
• eBoost2 boost controller
• Factory Nav with backup cam
• Leather Recaro’s
• Glass Roof

Exterior:
• Tint-Expensive reflective tint on the glass roof and strip on top of windshield
• Factory Brembo Brakes
• Factory grill with the fog lights deleted
• 19x9 Forgestar CF10’s with 255/45/19 Michelin Pilot Super Sports
• 19x10 Forgestar CF10’s with 295/35/19 Michelin Pilot Super Sports
• 19x11 Forgestar CF10’s with 305/35/19 Nitto NT05R’s

For an additional price I have some other parts that are brand new that I can work with the buyer on. The motor is still being built and the MMR parts are still new in the box.
***$7,299 Blake Holcomb sleeved shortblock built for 1500rwhp***
• Brand new block
• Darton Sleeves
• Boss crank
• Manley I-beam rods
• Coated Diamond pistons
• ARP everything including head studs
It is already paid for so I can make a deal for someone buying the car.

***Also have about $1,000 worth of parts from MMR still in the boxes***
• Boss 302 oil cooling kit
• Billet crank sprocket
• Upgraded primary and secondary chain tensioners
• Cam cap kit

***I also have a set of Black RT-S Welds***
• 15x10" with 7" backspacing 275/60/15 MT's
• 18x9.5" with 6" backspacing with 255/45/18 BFG KDW's Will clear factory Brembo's!

I will sell the shortblock, parts from MMR and the Welds if and only if the car sells first.

20150711_153950_zpsulybkjcf.jpg

mustang3_zps4ylbwqh4.jpg

20150521_174601_zpsxe7wqikx.jpg

mustang4_zpshl1aoe7c.jpg

20150527_185108_zps4qecdiwh.jpg

20150521_174838_zpsebcxvorw.jpg

$37,500

Last edited:

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
When was the mustang originally purchased? The 14k over two years? or one year period? Could you share more info on the kit as there are options for different turbos and accessories that the kit can come with.

You wouldn't happen to need a fully loaded, every option, 2013 F150 Limited with 22k miles (custom 2500 watt system) maybe trade? It has two turbos too :coolman:!!!!!! Think it over my fiancée resides in San Antonio so meeting up would be easy GLWS 7.JPG2.JPG3.JPG1.JPG

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
power? 1/8th or 1/4 mile times? so the car currently has a stock long block in it?

Last edited:

badblackhemi

Established Member
When was the mustang originally purchased? The 14k over two years? or one year period? Could you share more info on the kit as there are options for different turbos and accessories that the kit can come with.
You wouldn't happen to need a fully loaded, every option, 2013 F150 Limited with 22k miles (custom 2500 watt system) maybe trade? It has two turbos too :coolman:!!!!!! Think it over my fiancée resides in San Antonio so meeting up would be easy GLWS
The 14k is over two years. It was originally purchased in 2013. It's the base turbo's that come with the kit. And thanks for the offer, but I already have a deal worked out for my wife's boss's f-150 after I sell this car.

power? 1/8th or 1/4 mile times? so the car currently has a stock long block in it?
Never been on a dyno, I'm guessing 700ish to the wheels. Been to the 1/8 mile, not 1/4. I'm guessing high 9's at 140+ but can't say for sure.. Car has trapped as high as 113mph in the 1/8th. And yes, the car currently has the stock longblock.
slip_zpsdr6mcvkk.jpg

It's this UnleashedBeast's old car?
Yes, it sure is.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
can u clarify for me if the built motor is included in that price or is that price for the car without the motor?

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
I asked him the same thing via PM, 41k price is for the car only. The built motor can be purchased separately.

can u clarify for me if the built motor is included in that price or is that price for the car without the motor?

Last edited:

badblackhemi

Established Member
Sorry for the confusion. I made it more clear in my first post. Also, most people have been pretty understanding on why the price is what it is. There's a big difference between my car and say a 2014 base model with an on3 kit.... totally different caliber of car here. Again, most everyone I have spoken to have understood why it's priced the way it is. But there are always those few who think it's only worth a few thousand over book value or worth the same as the cheapest twin turbo car they find on the Internet.
Thanks
-Kyle

jon henry

Established Member
Bottom line for car with built motor installed and tuned? I am serious and either going to build my own or by one like yours.

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread