FYI - Kenny Brown Chassis Mods

Shubathu

Established Member
FYI

I have recently installed the Kenny Brown chassis kit (Strut Tower Brace, SuperSub Subframe Connectors, 4-point Lower Chassis Brace) and if your '03 feels a little "tight/bouncy" from the 600 lb/in springs, you should try this setup. I originally talked to Mark at Kenny Brown to see if there was a way to make the ride a little smoother, but not clobber the handling. He suggested the above setup and it is everything he said it would be - thanks, Mark!!

The car "points" better, turns in sharper, sets faster and more predictably, brakes with a nicer feel, and in addition, it rides a lot nicer (smoother) due to stiffening the chassis and making the suspension do its work. I'm having to get used to it over again.

What a difference! Just thought you might be interested.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I bet that brace looks good under the hood too...I like the way they powdercoat it, I like all the Kenny Brown products...

first, I'm putting some of their stuff in the rear: steer kit, torque brace and diff bushings

Amazon Racing is an authorized dealer :)

Last edited:

Shubathu

Established Member
Yeah - it does look cool. I'll have to look into the parts you mentioned too. I'll check it through Amazon when I get ready - thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread