FYI - FS: 2013 Grabber Blue w/ Glass Roof - Low Miles

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
That might be a good start for someone once they get past the file photo & dealer price.
Grabber blue is a desirable color & the glass roof a hot item too.
Someone looking will really appreciate you posting this.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe they’ll trade roofs with me. Cut the glass, put it in mine, and they’ll get my regular one.

Everyone on this forum has made me regret not ordering mine with it.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Glass roof is the best. Grabber Blue with glass roof and black stripes is about the best looking you can get in a GT500 of that generation imho.

JPs2013GT500

I can count to potato
Established Member
I know my vision isn't the best anymore...however, that's the most deep impact blue looking grabber blue paint I've ever seen. o_O

Just posting because I've seen several posters looking for the Grabber Blue/Black stripe with Glass Roof option. Low Mileage at 3K miles. Should be a good deal for a buyer. Rare combo guys.

Dealer in Scottsdale AZ.

Used 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 Shelby GT500 For Sale in Scottsdale AZ 191152B | Scottsdale Used Ford For Sale 1ZVBP8JZ2D5267467

Infinitetorque

Established Member
hi im new to the forum . anybody know Of anybody selling any 13-14 gt500 with low miles , performance package , glass roof ?

i Was super close to buying This Grabber blue mustang in illinois . i was going to fly out tonight from california to buy it .. BUT !! then last minute before i ordered my flight tickets . the Guy sends me pics that the Quarter panel was resprayed . that alone made Me Back away from the purchase .. i was so excited to get this car , The resprayed panel threw me off and caught me off guard since they had told me it was all original paint all around

Infinitetorque

Established Member
AFBFD7FD-D77A-409B-86D8-341C0AFBABCE.jpeg

fearthesnake

Established Member
hi im new to the forum . anybody know Of anybody selling any 13-14 gt500 with low miles , performance package , glass roof ?

i Was super close to buying This Grabber blue mustang in illinois . i was going to fly out tonight from california to buy it .. BUT !! then last minute before i ordered my flight tickets . the Guy sends me pics that the Quarter panel was resprayed . that alone made Me Back away from the purchase .. i was so excited to get this car , The resprayed panel threw me off and caught me off guard since they had told me it was all original paint all around
Are you wanting a Grabber Blue in particular? The original link on this thread was a DIB color with Glass Roof if interested in that Color.

Infinitetorque

Established Member
that one actually sold like 3-4 days after it was posted . It sold for 49,5 out the door accordng to the salesmen i was texting .. ill honestly take almost any color as long as its fully loaded and has glass roof .. Anybody selling a gt500 ? preferrably in CAlifornia , other states might work too depending on price and car

Users who are viewing this thread