Fyi 08 shelby gt 500 for sale

03cobragt

Established Member
I just stopped at a local car lot that has a 08 shelby. white with blue stripes. 700 miles on car, and is loaded with everything. sales price is 42,000

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
I thought it was quite high myself

Dealers will come to reality when the cars sit on their lots for months on end. I talked to one dealer he had a car for 361 days when I talked to him.
It was a 2008 Black with Alloy. He said 43,400 buys it. Now he is down to 39,900 two weeks later. Hmm he came to reality after a year.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I keep hearing people say "thats too high", yet dealers by me dont seem to be budging much at all. Theres only a few guys in this forum that actually bought their cars for invoice or a few hundred less from what I've seen. I've been in touch with a lot of dealers about many different GT500s, and very few were willing to move on their asking price. You would think "cash buyer" would have some impact, not around me. I think 42,000 for that car is fair, could they do better, yeah, but they may not have to. Theres a "new" 07 here by me and they wont go lower than 39,900 on it after many offers. They seem to be happy sitting on it.

IDGT500

Established Member
There used to be more dealers that werent budging but now a lot are and my dealer actually was pretty happy with my offer of 40k out the door for an 09 msrp at 47***

I guess it just depends on the area I think. Also since spring is starting apparently more dealers are getting a little more firm on their asking prices for these types of cars.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Yeah every dealer is different. If they get alot of interest wont budge.
They pay like 38,800 for the cars plus the additions. Like HID's cost them 475ish, Shaker 1000 cost them like 1100 ish. Navigation is 1800ish.
Plus they have their hold backs and there was a 3,000 rebate on them last month. Dont know if it was extended.

Users who are viewing this thread