Future Magnaflow Exhaust for Your Raptor

MagnaFlow

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hi Everyone, we are conducting a survey for current and future MagnaFlow exhaust systems and would like to hear your opinions. As you know, our product line is always expanding and the input from surveys like this helps us make decisions for future development. If you have a minute to spare, we ask you to please reply with your answers for question 1-5 below. This is your chance to directly influence the aftermarket support of the Raptor!

1) Would you be interested in a MagnaFlow 2017 Raptor exhaust system?

• Yes
  • No
2) If you could pick a tip finish, which of the following would you want?

• Polished
  • Gloss Black
  • Satin Black
3) If you could pick a tip exit style, what would you choose?

• Single-exit
  • Dual-exit
4) If you could pick an exit location, what would you choose?

• Rear exit
  • Behind Rear Tire
  • Before Rear Tire
  • Under Car Before Rear Axle
5) When it comes to volume, how loud do you like your exhaust?

• Slightly louder than stock
  • Moderately loud
  • Very loud

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
1) YES
2) Satin black
3) Single exit
4) Rear exit like stock
5) Slightly louder with no drone

FordFanStan

Established Member
I think if you setup a Google/WuFoo form and pasted the link you'd get a lot better results. Then it could perhaps be shared other places online by members, just a thought.

1. Yes
2. Polished
3. Single exit
4. Rear exit (otherwise on this model you'll have two empty exit cutouts on the stock rear bumper)
5. Moderately loud

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Hi Everyone, we are conducting a survey for current and future MagnaFlow exhaust systems and would like to hear your opinions. As you know, our product line is always expanding and the input from surveys like this helps us make decisions for future development. If you have a minute to spare, we ask you to please reply with your answers for question 1-5 below. This is your chance to directly influence the aftermarket support of the Raptor!

1) Would you be interested in a MagnaFlow 2017 Raptor exhaust system?

• Yes
  • No
2) If you could pick a tip finish, which of the following would you want?

• Polished
  • Gloss Black
  • Satin Black
3) If you could pick a tip exit style, what would you choose?

• Single-exit
  • Dual-exit
4) If you could pick an exit location, what would you choose?

• Rear exit
  • Behind Rear Tire
  • Before Rear Tire
  • Under Car Before Rear Axle
5) When it comes to volume, how loud do you like your exhaust?

• Slightly louder than stock
  • Moderately loud
  • Very loud

I agree with the other poster, a survey monkey or other survey site would help you out greatly.

1. Yes
2. Any of those are fine, I would make my decision based on the color scheme I ended up with.
3. Single exit
4. Rear exit behind tire, like stock
5. Loud, but no drone with a good tone. Will not sacrifice a good sound for volume.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
1) YES
2) Satin black
3) Single exit
4) Rear exit like stock
5) Slightly louder with no drone

What about an after cat cut-out? I know this isn't what you guys like to do but it would give an option for off-road and on-road use. Spooling turbos sound good!

MagnaFlow

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hi Nofire, we have taken all of the data received here and relayed it to our product development team that will be working on the new Raptor systems. We would like to thank everyone who participated in this survey, and will post updates on the new systems as they become available! We're happy to answer questions any time, so please do not hesitate to contact us!

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Hi Nofire, we have taken all of the data received here and relayed it to our product development team that will be working on the new Raptor systems. We would like to thank everyone who participated in this survey, and will post updates on the new systems as they become available! We're happy to answer questions any time, so please do not hesitate to contact us!
That's EXCELLENT news. A new exhaust and tune is probably the first order of business when I pick up my truck. :)

Users who are viewing this thread