Future demod May 2014

rfugio68

Established Member
I'll take the longtubes with x pipes, boss knob/boot(if it's alcantara), mgw shifter, oil seperator lower control arms and possibly upper control arms.
My buddy will take roush ab , over axle pipes, steeda springs, ph bar, and possibly konis.
We are local to you (mission viejo and San Clemente), let me know about pricing thanks.

WC_Racer

Established Member
So Cal people have priorty! Saving on shipping of course. Let me know what you want via PM.

Still deployed, but my buddy is removing the parts.

Last edited:

draxxus131

Established Member
Subscribing to thread, very interested in JPC OAP's and Steeda bumpsteer kit. I am located in SoCal so I could drive to your friend.

Grant808

Established Member
Interested in:
Ford Racing BOSS/CS Style Lower Front Fascia
Ford Racing BOSS 302 Engine Oil Cooler (not installed)

Maybe:
Roush 7 bar
JLT separator
J&M LCAs

I have a stock front facia too for trade if you need that. SoCal/O.C. local.

NTXRockr

Established Member
I have buddies stationed in Yuma that might pickup from you and ship to me. I'm looking for the kooks longtubes, off-road xpipe, and JPC ota pipes all together. Otherwise I would pay for shipping if price is right

WC_Racer

Established Member
I have buddies stationed in Yuma that might pickup from you and ship to me. I'm looking for the kooks longtubes, off-road xpipe, and JPC ota pipes all together. Otherwise I would pay for shipping if price is right

That'sa 3-4 hour drive. You'll have to wait for the O/R X till I get back, that part is in storage. The one on the car has the cats.

tophand

Established Member
I'll be in San Diego in 2 weeks. We can meet up then if you want, there's plenty I'll take off your hands

GTCS_2012

Established Member
Interested in the JPC Racing Over Axle Pipes, I'm local (Irvine) and can go pick them up just let me know when.

Users who are viewing this thread