"Future Boys" - Beyond the Next Decade of Cars Great short about the future of cars

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
wtf was that even about?

What is it with european engineers? It seems every single one of these blimey mother****ers are all long winded asshats that just like to sit around and talk about what they want to do and how awesome their way of thinking is, but nothing ever ****ing comes of all the diarrhea of the mouth.

andreas.e

User from Sweden
Established Member
wtf was that even about?

What is it with european engineers? It seems every single one of these blimey mother****ers are all long winded asshats that just like to sit around and talk about what they want to do and how awesome their way of thinking is, but nothing ever ****ing comes of all the diarrhea of the mouth.

Dude, did you even listen to what that guy did before at BMW? He alone has contributed more to future automotive development than probably all the users on this forum combined, including yourself. So I think I know where to find the asshat in this thread and it not in the video...

smitty2919

Established Member
Dude, did you even listen to what that guy did before at BMW? He alone has contributed more to future automotive development than probably all the users on this forum combined, including yourself. So I think I know where to find the asshat in this thread and it not in the video...

Show me proof...I can say I invented the wheel...you going to believe that too?

Not saying he didn't do what he said, but I'm not just going to believe it.

oldmodman

Established Member
Too much "hipster" BS
That's all we need in the future. Drivers spending their time behind the wheel not paying 100% attention to what is taking place on the other side of the windshield. It looks like the old joke about Asians will soon be applied to everyone.

How do you blind an *****? Put a windshield in front of them.

smitty2919

Established Member
I was fully expecting to see some crazy futuristic prototype car that this fruit loop developed....but it never came.

Users who are viewing this thread