Funny incident last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

erskine

rockin'
Established Member
I was at the track last night and this dude was racing. I know him and his gf pretty well. Im not friends with him or anything but I got his gf cheating on him on camera while he was racing, as well as the confrontation. Watch it for a sec b/c its right after I race, which is first. Good ass kicking. :banana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZQw9kwb7Sw

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
erskine said:
I was at the track last night and this dude was racing. I know him and his gf pretty well. Im not friends with him or anything but I got his gf cheating on him on camera while he was racing, as well as the confrontation. Watch it for a sec b/c its right after I race, which is first. Good ass kicking. :banana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZQw9kwb7Sw

Is that your Promo video......

erskine

rockin'
Established Member
03snake said:
Is that your Promo video......
STFU nOOb. You got Rick Roll'ed

1542590_2003440_thumb.gif

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
...I thought this rick rolld shit ended a year ago? I dont even think its funny?

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
erskine said:
Im bringing it back full force. :poke:

I wish you lived closer so I could bring back Ass-Whoopin Wednesday on you! :bash: That damn song is gonna be stuck in my damn head now....:mj:

erskine

rockin'
Established Member
Rick James said:
I wish you lived closer so I could bring back Ass-Whoopin Wednesday on you! :bash: That damn song is gonna be stuck in my damn head now....:mj:
Good one.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
erskine said:

Dumbass. I should ban you for wasting my time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread