Funny Car History

darkhorse276

Established Member
So was anybody else just watching the drag racing on espn? John Force going for his 1,000th round win in his 500th race. i Ashley Force, looking for her first win and to become the first woman to win in NHRA Funny Cars. Ashley FTW in the sports 600th race. Some crazy races going on, it was pretty exciting. That was the first time I've ever watched drag racing all the way through too.

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
Hell yeah!!! I was on the edge of my seat for that one.

Ashleyag.jpg

"Ashley Force etched her name into the annals of drag racing history when she defeated her father, John, in the final round at the 28th annual Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Southern Nationals to become the first woman to win an NHRA Funny Car title."

Last edited:

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
whos the better driver...danica or ashley?

congrats to ashley!

I would give the nod to danica. Funny cars are brutal, but it only lasts a few seconds and is more about technique. Indy cars is more skill and endurance, plus it has turns and stuff (<sometimes) :read:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
how about having them both (Danica and Ashley) in my bed, and I'll let you know who's better...

oh great racing by Ashley today..

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
they are both great athletes, vut its way too tuff to compare...two different sports and ashly prob has much better equipment and support just because she is her fathers daughter which has to help

Users who are viewing this thread