Funny BS'er

Black Chip

Established Member
Went to a local criuse night yesterday. Met a guy with a torch red termi.
He proceeded to tell me he was pushing 918hp to the wheels!! Apparently he was clueless and should've stopped there. He gets the big number with a Stieg stage 3 ported Eaton.:lol: He then said he has a "Terminator" engine in it. Also asked if I still had IRS which he does too......STOCK! Normally I would have called him on each point but I must have been in a nice mood and I was there with others so I let it go. Funny his car was sitting away from the crowd with the hood CLOSED of course.
Note to posers.... at least pick a believable number. Will def. look for him in the future.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
:burnout:he must have been running a 1.07 upper and a 18lb lower combo

:lol: Imagine the HEAT! Nothing so great as this but had a car lot tell me this stock red vert Termiantor was 500hp...I did inform him fast. My friend ended up buying the 6.0 red Goat that did the quarter in 4.6 seconds! I informed that manager as well.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Some people will believe anything they're told. And many of "those" people never take the time to find out what they really have. They will then boast to others, many whom will believe the exaggerated claims. That is, until someone who REALLY knows these cars bursts the bubble. Hmmm. Maybe this particular guy is a car salesman. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread