Fun kill the other night

93svt#981

Established Member
Well the other night I decided to drive the cobra to the gym. I left the gym around 9:45pm and pulled out to go home and got stopped by a red light. It was a rather warm night so I had the windows down and guess what pulled up beside me. Joe dirt in his 80 something model camaro with the big tires in the rear, jacked up in the back, cammed out the ying yang with his little redneck buddy. I was still just interested in going home so I just sat there minding my business when he preceeds to rev up at me. So I look over and smile and give him a rev back. The passenger then starts patting on the door so I obliged and pulled in behind him when the light turned green (I was going straight and he was turning left) and as we cleared town headed out (4 lane rd) we hit it. He heard my blower and let off (later told me he thought he heard a siren lmao). He then pulled up beside me and we did it again, I was in 2nd at 2500 rpm, needless to say I put bus lengths on him and didnt even have to go to 3rd before it was over. We pulled over after and he told me,"I thought this car was fast till tonight". I couldnt help but laugh and say,"I bet you will think twice before reving up at a pretty little mustang again wont you?". And of course I got the famous ?,"what was that noise?" hehehheh. funnest kill ever for me! :pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

93svt#981

Established Member
The cobra has a stage 3 steggy port, kb boost pump, maf extender, magnaflow exhaust, tuned by amazon, 2.95 upper pulley and a 4# lower, steeda tensioners, alum heat exchanger, the usual stuff lol

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
hahahah that's great

mullet2.jpg

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
haha thats legit.

Nice Kill OP!! He probaby did not know what hit him!! :beer:

Hey 06mustangsixer....That picture in you Sig is GREAT!!! I remember that episode of Pinks where that ricer dude needed 20 cars!! :D
How embarassing that is to ask for 20 cars in front of millions of people. I thought that was one of the best ones! Nice man!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread