Established Member
Has stage 2 vt heads
9.2:1 compression
19cc diamond pistons
billet i-beams
forged 4340 crank
aluminum WEP block that can easily handle over 1k hp
7 qt. moroso oil pan
even including some of the accessories, like water pump, water neck, etc. possibly even alternator if I can find it.
this block has 1k miles on it and i yanked it because I had to sell the car it was in. was going to do a modular fox twin turbo but don't have the time/money anymore.
my loss your gain! this block with intake ran me 10k to my door.

will take trade for clean foxbody GT/notchback or 6k FIRM.

***heads DO NOT come with cams, as I yanked them to go twin turbo*** if needed, I can install stock/whatever cams you want if you send them to me. will be done by a professional.

LASTLY, 1 ear of block was sheared off in transit to me when I got it. was never a factor in transmission mounting, etc and is part of the reason I'm selling so cheap.

NEW PRICE ....reduced 2 grand ... (4000 plus shipping!)

Last edited:

kubusio

Established Member
Long block

hey im interested in the block. I think my engine has a rod knock Ill know by the end of the week. If thats the case Ill be buying that thing of of you. Any pics?

So the thing would just bolt right up? How much HP can it handle?

ReLoaDeDBuLLiTT

Established Member
hey im interested in the block. I think my engine has a rod knock Ill know by the end of the week. If thats the case Ill be buying that thing of of you. Any pics?

So the thing would just bolt right up? How much HP can it handle?
it's built to handle over 1000rwhp no problem. I spent over 10k on this setup.

It's only missing cams, as stated. As for pictures, I'll work on getting some of those to you soon if you're interested in it. As for it bolting in, it was a direct replacement for my 02 gt motor that I blew. Only difference was the 8 bolt crank, requiring an 8 bolt flywheel.

ReLoaDeDBuLLiTT

Established Member
sorry it took so long guys, been busy as hell with work, etc

IMG_2801.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread