fully built 97' cobra 38,889 miles f1a procharged

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
yeah- one of the better deals on here and no one seems interested at all. not one person has come to look at the car in person

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
**UPDATE**- I have swapped out the corbeau front seats and rear seat delete for matching front and rear 03/04 cobra seats. I also may be swapping all of the procharger f1a setup out for a PD blower setup soon and will put up a new ad if this happens.

2 cam sam

Established Member
Its tough to sell the sn95"s . I put my 670 hp 97 up for sale and had just one call. I guess the cars are just to old to get any interest with the 5.0's being all the rage. I'm just going to keep mine, it would take 20,000 to build one like mine so I'm not going to give it away.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
me too!! what are changes to car?

got rid of the corbeau front seats and scott rod fab rear seat delete- put in 03/04 cobra front and rear seats. Also- got rid of the procharger f1a setup, and the intake I had. Moving to a PD blower setup since that seems to be what everyone wants on here, and it's quieter so now my wife will ride with me as we wait for it to sell. Putting on adjustable UCA's and setting up the rear for more traction as well. With all the changes, that's why I'm trying to let the thread die out and I'll make a new one once I'm done with all changes

Users who are viewing this thread