Full Tilt Boogie Racing is pleased to announce the release of our first S550 parts

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
At Full Tilt Boogie Racing, we've been hard at work designing suspension parts to improve the S550 platform. We are pleased to announce our first parts for this chassis are adjustable front sway bar end links.

Here is a photo of the set:

FT%20960.jpg

They are our part number FT 960 and can be found on our new S550 order page:

http://fulltiltboogieracing.com/2015_S550_Suspension_Parts_and_Tools.htm

The list price for the set is $199.00. We are running a special on them until the end of February at 10% off list along with free shipping. You can have them delivered to your door for $179.10.

These parts are all US manufactured product. Please don't confuse these parts with lower cost import product some other manufacturers may be offering. These are the same rod ends we use on our SN-95 IRS toe links and have a proven durability track record for over 10 years. Buy with confidence.

Some may say it's a little ironic that a company like ours that specializes in the SN-95 Cobra I R S would introduce an adjustable front sway bar end link before any IRS components. Well, I can assure you that we are hard at work developing improved products for the IRS as well. It just worked out that this was the first S500 component we developed. The IRS products are coming, and soon, we promise!

Another product we have in the works is a coolant recovery tank cover. Pics should be available soon so stay tuned for more information on that.

:thumbsup::coolman: :beer:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I'm happy to report some exciting news from the Full Tilt Boogie Racing race shop. Our prototype production parts are starting to roll in for the S500 IRS. Below are some teaser photos of our upper vertical link and lower toe link products. We hope to have pricing and availability on these in the next 2-3 weeks.

We should also be seeing our production parts of the spherical lower control arm bushings and upper control arm products in even less time. Stay tuned for more.

Here's some teaser pics:

FTBR%20links%204.jpg

FTBR%20links%205.jpg

FTBR%20links%202.jpg

FTBR%20links%203.jpg

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Good looking stuff Bruce. Unfortunately, I think my parts were held up by the snow storm. They didn't arrive in time for me to install them today.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Its good to see you making parts for the new irs. You still made the best irs bushings kits for the 99-04 cobra irs.

BMR Tech

Looks good Bruce!

We went back and forth on the vertical links. Adjustable VS non adjustable. We finalized on fixed length billet links first, it will be nice to see if there turns out to be a benefit in small adjustment to them.

Keep up the great work! I ran some of your stuff on my '04 and was very pleased with it.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Very nice Bruce.

Thanks Tob!

Good looking stuff Bruce. Unfortunately, I think my parts were held up by the snow storm. They didn't arrive in time for me to install them today.

Hopefully you'll see them soon!

Its good to see you making parts for the new irs. You still made the best irs bushings kits for the 99-04 cobra irs.

Thanks Allen. Glad you like our products.

Looks good Bruce!

We went back and forth on the vertical links. Adjustable VS non adjustable. We finalized on fixed length billet links first, it will be nice to see if there turns out to be a benefit in small adjustment to them.

Keep up the great work! I ran some of your stuff on my '04 and was very pleased with it.

Thanks guys. We are going to have them at a fixed length until we can get to the track to play with them a little. Glad to hear you liked our previous IRS product line-up. :beer:

ruststang94

Established Member
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are excited to announce that our LCA and knuckle bushings for the 2015 Mustang are finished. We just received the first production run after many prototypes and we hope to have them available for sale at the end of the month.

SAM_01701.jpg

All of our parts are precision machined for a press fit plus a retaining ring for extra security.

The LCA Bushing

LCA11.jpg

LCA21.jpg

The Knuckle Bushing

k11.jpg

k21.jpg

Keep an eye out because our UCA parts are not far behind..

Follow us on Facebook for product updates and promotions.. https://www.facebook.com/FullTiltBoogieRacing?ref=hl

Last edited:

BMR Tech

Travis, in our testing, the NVH increase from the bearing upgrades like above were actually very minimal.

Bruce, great pieces! Good work sir.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Those bushings look great. Any idea how they affect the ride.

Much like the last SN-95 Cobra IRS, the car will actually ride better because the control arms will be articulating more freely and won't be bound up in non-articulating OEM rubber. Detection of increased NVH will be difficult to discern with the change in these two parts. These parts will remove all deflection of the OEM components.

The subframe however, will be a different story. But the change in performance will make it worth it for a LOT of people.

Travis, in our testing, the NVH increase from the bearing upgrades like above were actually very minimal.

Bruce, great pieces! Good work sir.

Thanks Allen. :)

Users who are viewing this thread