Full rear bmr suspension for sale mint condition

SICKSIXTYSEVEN

Established Member
full BMR rear suspension for sale. Parts where on my car for a little over 5000 miles. all parts are in mint condition minus the little BS scratches from street use. Emergency brake cable rubbed a little paint off the lower control arms where it passes through it like the factory arm. Will offer a package deal to someone buying the entire rear suspension setup. This setup will last someone the duration of there cars life and if I built another mustang I would buy the s...ame parts again. I have to sell my car as I just got a new job and have other goals. I was able to pull a 1.62 60 foot dumping the clutch on a stock rear with slicks, and stock driveshaft. I was going easy. The car pulled both wheels with the factory 19 inch rims up front. I have the picture available. these parts did there job I just needed a rear drag shock and I would have been really set!

Billet BMR lower control arms. These things are made to last a lifetime and look real nice. check there website. grease fittings at all 4 corners. $250 plus shipping

BMR upper control arm non adjustable selling in combination with BMR heavy duty upper control arm mount which has 2 mounting holes depending on the aggressiveness of your setup.Upper control arm and upper control arm mount see photos. has grease fitting and is very heavy duty will last lifetime. $ 200.00 plus shipping

BMR lower control arm relocation brackets. bolt on no welding necessary. Another heavy duty part from BMR with 3 mounting hole locations of adjustment. $ 85.00

Non adjustable panhard bar made of chromemoly. very light weight. will clear stock rearend if you ARE NOT using an aftermarket rearend cover. This is made by Spohn performance. $80 plus shipping.

BMR driveshaft loop soon out of car and available.

Attachments

• arm11.jpg
    arm11.jpg
    996 KB · Views: 723
  • arm22.jpg
    arm22.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 723
  • arm33.jpg
    arm33.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 720
  • upper11.jpg
    upper11.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 725
  • upper22.jpg
    upper22.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 707

SICKSIXTYSEVEN

Established Member
few more

Attachments

• upper33.jpg
    upper33.jpg
    989.2 KB · Views: 713
  • panhard11.jpg
    panhard11.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 706
  • panhard22.jpg
    panhard22.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 708
  • relocates1.jpg
    relocates1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 693

SICKSIXTYSEVEN

Established Member
Billet lower control arms and relocation brackets are sold

still have SPOHN chromemoly pan hard bar. This thing is about half the weight of the stock pan hard bar

still have Upper control and upper control arm mount

BMR driveshaft loop

TA Performance reared cover being removed next weekend for sale

In case anyone is wondering I am selling my mustang to finish my 67 camaro up. planning to hit Hot Rod drag week next year

SICKSIXTYSEVEN

Established Member
Rear diff cover sold

upper control arm and mount sold

*** Panhard bar still availible***

***driveshaft loop still availible***

SICKSIXTYSEVEN

Established Member
Parts still availible

Still available guys

Driveshaft loop ( Possible sale pending )

Upper BMR control arm and mount ( Buyer never responded )

Panhard Bar

TA performance rearend girdle cover

Users who are viewing this thread