Full Coverage on 03 cobra?

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by ramairfreak98ss
xplicit, what are your coverages 50/50/20k or minimum NJ coverage? lol... Im always wondering how some NJM policies are so much lower than even my 91 buicks on my dads policy was $1400 minimum.
I can only find the homeowners policy right now. The home and the cars r under the same Insurance Co. Not sure how much of that plays a part.
$500 Deductible on Collision and $500 deductible on Liability. I also forgot to mention the Cobra is listed as a pleasure vehicle, not a daily driver.

I'm not sure how other Insurance Co. work, but with NJM..if i'm involved in an accident..the damage done to the other vehicle will be taken care of NJM without any type of raise in my rates..but if i have damage done to my vehicle and want NJM to take care of it, my rates will become higher. This is how it was explained to me.

Davenj

Established Member
Not everyone qualifies for NJM. The company you work for or your own business has to be registered with New Jersey Bussieness and Indestry. I believe state employees qualify also, or a family member has it.
49, ~1600yr. First Trenton
justed popped me for 1440 more for son getting his liscence. Thats not on the Cobra, an older car with liab.

LittleSalfromSH

Established Member
im waiting for the quote back on my truck... then they are getting a call for an 04cobra/04mach1 then i shall decide... they are so busy its taking forever to get my quote.

Users who are viewing this thread