fuel system ?

4.6pimp

Established Member
so I just installed my lethal 1400 return kit and had a couple questions. 1st is exactly how do I set the base fp? I have it set a 40 with the vacuum line undone from the regulator. should I also adjust with vacuum hooked up? 2nd is I have 80lb injector and I'm torn between running 110 and meth or just straight e85? my goal is 700ish who threw a built c4. Can I reach that goal with the 80's and e85 or will the be maxed out before them? the combo is a 04 cobra shortblock with 04 mach heads,cams and intake. turbo kit is on3 hotside with turbonetics BB billet wheel 76/75 3" to 3 1/2" dp.. trans is built and brakes c4 with built 8.8 and 3.27 gears. Any help you guys can give would be appreciated..

MG0h3

Established Member
You used the correct method to adjust base FP, however the setting may be changed based on what the tuner likes/sees.

No, do not adjust with the vacuum line on again.

I would run e85. Less hassle and you'll get the #s you want on E easily.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Brian Kuntzman

Terminator_mk6
Established Member
I personally recommend the e85 route. Cheaper then race gas and less of a hassle then meth. I am gonna be trying to make as close to 700hp on a blower setup and I personally went with a little more injector then the 80lbs Simply for tuning and I hear they are close to their duty cycle around 650-700 So I got a set of Id1000s

Users who are viewing this thread