Fuel Rail Options

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
What's everyone running for fuel rails, and how do they like them?

Looking at aftermarket fuel rails I see the only real options for the 03-04s are the Aeromotive and Division X pieces. The Division X ones do appear to have a scallop in the passenger side ones to clear the plenum and studs, but the Aeromotive do not. And they're both multiples of how much the 2V ones are. Has anyone tried running those with fabricated brackets?

aarons04cobra

Established Member
I run the Fore L3 tripple pump kit and am very happy with it. good quality stuff. The rails are a bit of a tight fit with my whipple crusher inlet but it definitely goes right in.

aarons04cobra

Established Member
I run the Fore L3 tripple pump kit and am very happy with it. good quality stuff. The rails are a bit of a tight fit with my whipple crusher inlet but it definitely goes right in.

GodStang

Established Member
I have run CPR, FPW, and Fore Innovations and like Fore Innovations the most. CPR has no seat for the o-ring on the injector and every so often the injectors would pitch side ways and spray fuel on the headers. Always leaves for a good day.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Division X doesn’t leave much room if you ever go with a crusher elbow on a Whipple. Fore’s are kinda compact so to say, and very attractive looking.

Nadra

Bisquits and mustard
Established Member
CPR has no seat for the o-ring on the injector and every so often the injectors would pitch side ways and spray fuel on the headers. Always leaves for a good day.

Agreed. High dollar junk.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
for you guys running Fore, are you running the L2 L3 or L4 and what's the difference?

GodStang

Established Member
I don't know much about the 1st gen Division X stuff. Seems to be what everybody is stuck on. But I have them with a 3.4/w crusher. and no complaints from me.

The DivisionX stuff is the FPW fuel rails rebranded. They are great rails but do have fitment issues on some blower setups. I have a thread on here somewhere showing the differences between the DivisonX/FPW and the newer Fore Precision Works rails which fit better in some cases. Both outstanding rails though.

for you guys running Fore, are you running the L2 L3 or L4 and what's the difference?

The guts are different and number of ports on some of them.

Users who are viewing this thread