Fuel pump questions

bakers4v4_6

Established Member
Well as my car has sat the last 4 years (growing family and such) the pump appears to not be delivering fuel to turn the car anymore so with that said.. Time to upgrade any suggestions? I dont wanna go E85 and do a complete swap just wanna put the best pump in now while the tank is out..
thanks in advance
mods in sig

bakers4v4_6

Established Member
Can't see your sig on my phone, but from your profile pic looks like an 01 cobra? If so, this is a direct drop in. https://www.cjponyparts.com/walbro-high-performance-fuel-pump-kit-255-lph-2001-2004/p/FP229HP2/ Can find it cheaper on ebay/Amazon. Unless you want a used svt focus pump to swap into your current basket. I have one laying around.its a 99 but
Can't see your sig on my phone, but from your profile pic looks like an 01 cobra? If so, this is a direct drop in. https://www.cjponyparts.com/walbro-high-performance-fuel-pump-kit-255-lph-2001-2004/p/FP229HP2/ Can find it cheaper on ebay/Amazon. Unless you want a used svt focus pump to swap into your current basket. I have one laying around.
I have a 99 but I’m guessing it’s the same I wouldn’t be opposed to a focus pump as long as I know it still works
Thanks for the help after doing a lil note research I think I might check a few more things before I drop the tank

blownstang4.6

Established Member
I have a 99 but I’m guessing it’s the same I wouldn’t be opposed to a focus pump as long as I know it still works
Thanks for the help after doing a lil note research I think I might check a few more things before I drop the tank

26000 miles on it. Worked great.

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
I put a Deatschwerks 340 lph pump from AM in my '99 and never had a problem. Mostly stock (intake/exhaust mods). $169 - discount & free shipping.

Jason Rothenberg

Figure out what was wrong with yours? I have a 2001 that cranks but won’t start and l’ve also been suspecting the fuel pump. I’ve been considering just replacing it either way since I’m over 100,000 miles and it’s been sitting for a couple years.

Users who are viewing this thread