Fuel pump not getting power?

2003DSGMACH1

Established Member
Let me start from the start I did a eaton swap on my Mach 1 and everything was working fine for a while until it was popping PCM fuses. I found the problem the lower intake smash the wire the knock sensor and was grounding it. I had most of all of the wiring harnesses for a 03-04 cobra a was going to to it when I did the eaton swap but it looked like too much of a pia to do,but now I figured I would do all of the harnesses now that I had to mess with the Mach 1 engine harness. So now I can't get power to the fuel pumps. I replaced the fuel pumps I tried different ccrm and fpdm and inertia switch and I replace all of the fuses that I could find related to the fuel pump. I did hook power directly to the fuel pumps and got them to run.

The harness that I replaced are
Engine harness
transmission harness
battery harness
PCM harness
body harness

I do have a dash harness that I have not installed yet I don't have engine bay fuse box harness I could get one if you think I need it, but the fuse are the same from the Mach 1 to the cobra the only thing it don't have is a place for the Intercooler pump fuse. Please help I have been mess with this for over two months off and on and I want to drive the car.

Users who are viewing this thread