Fuel pump help

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Looking to upgrade to either the Walboro 405 or 465 lph fuel pumps. I've heard some longevity issues when used in E85 but how do they fair on pump or race fuel? Anyone have a failure with either?

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Looking to upgrade to either the Walboro 405 or 465 lph fuel pumps. I've heard some longevity issues when used in E85 but how do they fair on pump or race fuel? Anyone have a failure with either?

If you are using E85 then I would just step up to the 465s and call it a day. Dont quote me on this but I dont think the 405s are E85 compatible. I want to say when they were first released they were listed as E85 pumps but recently I have seen threads when people were having problems with them and E85.

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
If your going e85, then go with the 465 as there are issues with the 405's and compatability..check out the distillery section.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
any issues with longevity with them on pump or race? I wasn't planning on going E85 at all.

They are both great pumps you just have to ask yourself how much power you want. I just installed a return system with dual 342s because I dont ever planning on making more than 650. Sure the 405s and 465s will flow a lot more fuel but if you dont need it then save yourself some money.

Users who are viewing this thread