Fuel prices near you

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
On the personal side, I don't care for Trump. But the man got shit done in spite of a constant barrage if negativity and accusations, all of which were proven to be false.

I've never understood the mindset that people say something like "I'd vote for so and so, he's someone that I could sit and have a beer with". I want someone in office that gets the job done.
Agreed.

Guy is very frustrating to listen to. He needs to be more well-spoken and quit with the "ask anyone, they'll tell you, horrible horrible bad people" crap. Give us something clear and concise. Inject some candid banter here and there, but sparingly.

Also with ya on the second point. I'm not voting for a potential buddy; I want the most qualified candidate I agree with who stands the best chance of doing the highest percentage of shit they've promised during their campaign. I'm not concerned with "checking boxes." I.E. I don't care what color they are. I don't care what is or isn't between their legs. What are they going to do for us, The American People, and how are they going to preserve the principles of this country from which we all benefit and enjoy.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Exactly.

Although it's ****ing annoying that anytime I mention trump being a ****ing clown shoe, someone always goes... Well but Biden.

A dislike for trump and Biden can be inclusive.

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one. You’re entitled to yours as I’am mine. Biden is a ****ing idiot. Trump wasn’t PC I liked that, and that he wasn’t a career politician, and got things done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusten

Established Member
It was one or the other man. People I hold responsible for this shit:

1. People who hate Biden, but hated Trump more (because he was an “embarrassment”), thus they either voted for Biden or didn’t vote at all.

2. Donald Trump gor not shutting his mouth from time to time.

3. Marxist dems

Sorry but no choice, is a choice. See group number 1 above. It’s like being a Uvalde police officer - well I didn’t shoot the kids. No, you stood there with your thumb up your ass when action was needed - no matter how unpalatable it was.
1) isn't correct. There was more than 2 options for president.
Again, you can dislike a person without liking their opponent.

Dusten

Established Member
This.^^^^

I don't care what kind of a** hat they are as long as they have good policies that benefit good hard working taxpaying American citizens, benefit our nation first, enforce our laws, and let me keep more of my paycheck.

We are voting for them to do a JOB. It is not a personality contest. I wish people would realize that. Of course you can wish in one hand and sh*t in the other...

Part of being able to do the job of president is working with those around you to get things done. This is the job of any leader in a position that isn't authoritarian.

If you're a ****ing asshat or a retard no one is going to work with you.

It is possible to be a good person and a good leader.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It's on average about 5 bucks a gallon in MA as of today.

Get ready for the recession boyos.
I read that millennials are being delinquent on their auto loans as well.

Zemedici

Established Member
Part of being able to do the job of president is working with those around you to get things done. This is the job of any leader in a position that isn't authoritarian.

You think a guy get to the status Trump is at without any sort of tact / cooperation or negotiating skills?

Honestly?

imo Trump has MORE going for him in this category than the politicians, who spend careers in a room of the same 100 people...

Last edited:

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You think a guy get to the status Trump is at without any sort of tact / cooperation or negotiating skills?

Honestly?

imo Trump has MORE going for him in this category than the politicians, who spend their lives in a room of the same 100 people their whole lives...
Someone who surrounds themselves with "Yes Men" live in a Echo Chamber and have no clue what is really going on in the world, let alone this Country.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
1) isn't correct. There was more than 2 options for president.
Again, you can dislike a person without liking their opponent.
Still living in the multiple options fantasyland. Lmfao. Let me know when your other options get to 10%.

Fine. Don’t bitch about the coming shit storm. You helped usher it in.

I really can’t believe you are still arguing this. Most I know that feel like you have simply shut up about any of it lest they be called out for their jackassery.

BTW, I can’t stand most republicans, but it is more important to vote against the democrats. Sorry to burst your idealistic American bubble.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

It's way too partisan anymore for that. The only way things are pushed through is when 1 party has a super majority. Despite all the shit stacked against Trump, all the lies and conspiracies to try to keep him from winning, then all the attempts to delegitamize him afterwards, he still got shit done. Imagine what he could've accomplished with cooperation and a media that handled him with kid gloves like Biden.

As far as gas I've never had to pay over $4.00 for regular ever. It's been over that for awhile now. It went up 45 cents in 3 days and currently sits at $4.49. 93 is $5.19. I used to pay that for race gas.

Zemedici

Established Member
It's way too partisan anymore for that. The only way things are pushed through is when 1 party has a super majority. Despite all the shit stacked against Trump, all the lies and conspiracies to try to keep him from winning, then all the attempts to delegitamize him afterwards, he still got shit done. Imagine what he could've accomplished with cooperation and a media that handled him with kid gloves like Biden.

Bro imagine?

45 in office : Press asking about his ****ing sex life, and trying to grill him every which way

46 in office : 'ok i'm going to fail horribly at reading off of this script and then pick on pre-selected individuals, for pre screened questions'

Users who are viewing this thread