Fuel prices near you

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
$5.54 for premium, $70.03 to fill the tank on the Mustang.

Adower

Established Member
I didn't fall for any propoganda. The dude is an embarrassment as a human being.

A leader should produce results and act like he's in charge.

Just because someone didn't vote trump doesn't mean they voted commie. Widen your vision.
Who cares how he acts as a person. He got things done.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Crap! BJ's just raised their prices AGAIN! Premium is now $5.25. The spread for Premium in my area is $4.99 - $6.09!

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
Gasoline up $0.20/gal
Diesel up $0.50/gal, now creeping up on $6/gal.

To think a $0.50/gal jump would have been unheard of before. Now it's just a regular day.

The bottleneck is the refineries right now. They can pump to the sky but it won't help today's prices.
All the "the president doesn't have any control over gas prices! It's the greedy oil companies!" talk, ignoring the government squeeze on refineries and drilling. And them making it abundantly clear they don't give a damn about how bad it hurts you.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
On the personal side, I don't care for Trump. But the man got shit done in spite of a constant barrage if negativity and accusations, all of which were proven to be false.

I've never understood the mindset that people say something like "I'd vote for so and so, he's someone that I could sit and have a beer with". I want someone in office that gets the job done.

Your government is lying to you

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Exactly.

Although it's ****ing annoying that anytime I mention trump being a ****ing clown shoe, someone always goes... Well but Biden.

A dislike for trump and Biden can be inclusive.
It was one or the other man. People I hold responsible for this shit:

1. People who hate Biden, but hated Trump more (because he was an “embarrassment”), thus they either voted for Biden or didn’t vote at all.

2. Donald Trump gor not shutting his mouth from time to time.

3. Marxist dems

Sorry but no choice, is a choice. See group number 1 above. It’s like being a Uvalde police officer - well I didn’t shoot the kids. No, you stood there with your thumb up your ass when action was needed - no matter how unpalatable it was.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
On the personal side, I don't care for Trump. But the man got shit done in spite of a constant barrage if negativity and accusations, all of which were proven to be false.

I've never understood the mindset that people say something like "I'd vote for so and so, he's someone that I could sit and have a beer with". I want someone in office that gets the job done.

Your government is lying to you
This.^^^^

I don't care what kind of a** hat they are as long as they have good policies that benefit good hard working taxpaying American citizens, benefit our nation first, enforce our laws, and let me keep more of my paycheck.

We are voting for them to do a JOB. It is not a personality contest. I wish people would realize that. Of course you can wish in one hand and sh*t in the other...

Users who are viewing this thread